Why marine Engineering

For me being one of the Marine Engineering student is an opportunity for me to take another step closer towards my dream.. My dream from the beginning is to be an engineer.. As I see my dream to be an engineer my eyes were opened to come here at MKJB to study the skills as a marine engineer.. I see a great future in the course and I would really want to take this as a challenge to take another step closer towards the dream I always wanted..

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Today's Session

 Workshop Theory

Today's session is working on our homework given yesterday relating to the screw thread. A few of our answers were partly correct. It looks like we got a long way to go.

 Ugama

Our lecturer is amazing. Giving so much effort to make the subject more and more interesting and at the same time giving advises to us. Really had fun today.

No comments:

Post a Comment