Why marine Engineering

For me being one of the Marine Engineering student is an opportunity for me to take another step closer towards my dream.. My dream from the beginning is to be an engineer.. As I see my dream to be an engineer my eyes were opened to come here at MKJB to study the skills as a marine engineer.. I see a great future in the course and I would really want to take this as a challenge to take another step closer towards the dream I always wanted..

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Moving to new building

 On the way to help our lecturers to move to the new building 

Excited faces redy to go to the new building


Under the hot sun~!! But still.. Eager to start working
Lining up outside of the Marine Engineering staff.. Waiting for further instructions
Before work starts..  Can't wait to rock the new building



 
Can't wait~!! New buCan't wait~!! New Building~~!!!ilding~!!!! ;DD
A
A smile for the new building

Waiting further instructions in staff room to help 

Sir Fauzi and ND2 students arranging papers and files


Busy busy busy~

Still excited though hot under the sun

Tired~~
Eventhough we're tired, still a smile for the camera~ ;D


Marine engineers Study hall






 

No comments:

Post a Comment