Why marine Engineering

For me being one of the Marine Engineering student is an opportunity for me to take another step closer towards my dream.. My dream from the beginning is to be an engineer.. As I see my dream to be an engineer my eyes were opened to come here at MKJB to study the skills as a marine engineer.. I see a great future in the course and I would really want to take this as a challenge to take another step closer towards the dream I always wanted..

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

As simple as it goes.. Twitter Research and photosharing


TWITTER RESEARCH

You can use twitter to do some research by asking question. You can;

General search. By using Twitter Search and TweetScan it provides you with reliable search for Twitter’s data, but with the advanced search feature, you can dig into more of the information you needed.
Tag search. As if our name is being tagged or other's name is, it will be easier to be searched by the tag search.
Conversation search. Show Conversation will link you to a previous conversation.
Location search. TwitterLocal can search you local geographical area.
Topical research. Like tag cloud, you can find the most used word used by a user
Popular URL search. URL's can also be searched if the link is used or posted by most of the users in twiitter.

TWITTER ON PHOTOSHARING

The twitter's user now can share picture by uploading it. the users can also preview their pictures before they send it into their twitterPhotobucket is the service provider for photosharing in twitter.



1 comment:


  1. I have been looking around for this kind of information. Will you post some more in future? I’ll be grateful if you will.

    DG Shipping Approved ETO Course

    ReplyDelete